Job Description – CLOSER
We are looking to add to our fantastic closer team! Think you’ve got the minerals? The successful candidate must:
· Have been an employee of the company for over 6 months.
· Have an excellent attendance record since joining the company.
· Proven that they can consistently generate in excess of 25 sales per month from lead gen.
· Proven themselves to be a hard-working, company focused member of the team.
· Demonstrated excellent call compliance from a lead gen perspective.
· Have shown that they can achieve productivity expectations set out by the company.
· Shown a good lead to sale conversion.
· Have excellent computer skills.
· Be able to demonstrate a high level of basic knowledge regarding the product.
· Demonstrated excellent customer service skills throughout their time with the company.
· Have the ambition to learn and study to compete RO5 advised qualifications.
Salary – To Be Discussed at Interview.
Based – Office initially. To be discussed at interview.
Hours – Mirror Lead Gen – aside from additional 15 mins at end of shift. (37.5 hours per week).
More information will be given at the interview stage and will answer any questions.
How to apply?
There will be no pre-made application form. We expect the candidate (as above) to have excellent computer skills.
Please design and prepare an application form with the following questions. You must then answer these questions on your application form, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. If anyone has any questions just please get in touch with us.
Applications MUST be in by FRIDAY 8TH JANUARY 2021. THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL START THE NEW ROLE ON MONDAY 1ST FEBRUARY.
· Why are you applying for the closer role?
· Why do you feel you will be successful in the role?
· What aspects of your current role will you mirror in your new role if successful?
· What attributes do you think makes a successful closer?
· Sometimes, as a closer, you will be required to work over your hours if there are leads or training planned. Please explain how you feel about this?
· What frustrations do you think you may come across in a closer role? And how would you handle these?
· Any other information you feel relevant.